Victoria K. Serles,
CPA, CVA, ABV
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Woman Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- M.S., Taxation, Golden Gate University
- B.S., Accounting, Central Washington University
Vicki has been providing estate planning, wealth management, and valuation services to executives, professionals, and businesses since 1975. Her experience includes financial planning, asset management, estate planning and design, valuation services and taxation. Her public and private experience includes international banking, finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate syndication, and estate and trust administration. Her comprehensive knowledge of business, combined with her ability to execute successful strategies, has enabled her to enhance the wealth accumulation of her clients. As Managing Partner, Vicki leads a growing and dedicated team of like-minded professionals who share her passion for helping clients achieve their financial goals.
A Seattle native, Vicki is an avid outdoor enthusiast. When she’s not working her magic for clients, you will likely find her enjoying a golf course or ski slope.